Nice game! The concept is original, and the music fits well. However, I'm a little disappointed with the ending :(
Hello Girls Simulator
How to Play:
- Click and drag a plug into a jack with a light above it to connect to a caller.
- Flip up the switch below the set of plugs being used to listen to the caller.
- Drag the other plug of that color to the jack labeled as the desired city to connect the call.
- Continue connecting calls until your work shift is done.
- Alex King - Art & Programming
- John Tomblin - Programming & Game Design
- Fabri - Music (https://fabri11.itch.io/)
Sounds effects from freesounds.org
- TRS by Tomlija (https://freesound.org/people/Tomlija/sounds/75327/)
- Whoosh by qubodup (https://freesound.org/people/qubodup/sounds/60013/)
- Switch ON - Livingroom by MastersDisaster (https://freesound.org/people/MastersDisaster/sounds/218115/)
- buzzer_boardgame_02 by magedu (https://freesound.org/people/magedu/sounds/395806/)
- door_buzzzzer by scarfield (https://freesound.org/people/scarfield/sounds/52004/)
- rotary phone ring by lwdickens (https://freesound.org/people/lwdickens/sounds/269380/)
- We did it!Jun 04, 2019
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Fun game with some nice music to go along.It brought through a good amount of tension of trying to get the connections going but I did have some difficulty with placing jacks in the right place. I also would have like some way to re-coil the lines so they didn't look quite so messy at the bottom (once take out). The listen/mute switch per line was a nice touch as well.
Nice job! I'm a big fan of the music :) I think you hit a good balance with the mechanics, it was stressful (in a good way) having to flip through all the channels to find an empty one I could use for a new call!
Thanks! There are a few bugs that I'd love to get fixed and some features we might try to add in but I'm pretty happy with it considering the time frame. Fabri did a great job on the music.
Snazzy music! I just love the aesthetic completed for this game! This job has made me extremely stressed out with all the missed calls that have gone! I'm pretty I may had connected a general with a Nancy, so now she knows all about the troop movements!